PAM_FAILDELAYSection: Linux\-PAM Manual (8)
Index Return to Main Contents
pam_faildelay - Change the delay on failure per-application
- pam_faildelay.so [debug] [delay=microseconds]
- Turns on debugging messages sent to syslog.
- Set the delay on failure to N microseconds.
MODULE TYPES PROVIDED
- Delay was successful adjusted.
- The specified delay was not valid.
The following example will set the delay on failure to 10 seconds:
auth optional pam_faildelay.so delay=10000000
pam_faildelay was written by Darren Tucker <email@example.com>.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:34:28 GMT, December 24, 2015