GRUB-CRYPTSection: FSF (1)
Updated: January 2010
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEgrub-crypt - manual page for grub-crypt (GNU GRUB 0.97)
DESCRIPTIONEncrypt a password.
- -h, --help
- Print this message and exit
- -v, --version
- Print the version information and exit
- Use MD5 to encrypt the password
- Use SHA-256 to encrypt the password
- Use SHA-512 to encrypt the password (default)
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <email@example.com>. EOF
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for grub-crypt is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-crypt programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info grub-crypt
should give you access to the complete manual.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:34:26 GMT, December 24, 2015