DROP TRIGGERSection: SQL Commands (7)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEDROP TRIGGER - remove a trigger
DROP TRIGGER [ IF EXISTS ] name ON table [ CASCADE | RESTRICT ]
- IF EXISTS
- Do not throw an error if the trigger does not exist. A notice is issued in this case.
- The name of the trigger to remove.
- The name (optionally schema-qualified) of the table for which the trigger is defined.
- Automatically drop objects that depend on the trigger.
- Refuse to drop the trigger if any objects depend on it. This is the default.
Destroy the trigger if_dist_exists on the table films:
DROP TRIGGER if_dist_exists ON films;
SEE ALSOCREATE TRIGGER [create_trigger(7)]
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:34:15 GMT, December 24, 2015