SSSD\-SIMPLESection: File Formats and Conventions (5)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEsssd-simple - the configuration file for SSSD's 'simple' access-control provider
The simple access provider grants or denies access based on an access or deny list of user or group names. The following rules apply:
- * If all lists are empty, access is granted
- * If any list is provided, the order of evaluation is allow,deny. This means that any matching deny rule will supersede any matched allow rule.
- * If either or both "allow" lists are provided, all users are denied unless they appear in the list.
- * If only "deny" lists are provided, all users are granted access unless they appear in the list.
Refer to the section lqDOMAIN SECTIONSrq of the sssd.conf(5) manual page for details on the configuration of an SSSD domain.
- Comma separated list of users who are allowed to log in.
- Comma separated list of users who are explicitly denied access.
- Comma separated list of groups that are allowed to log in. This applies only to groups within this SSSD domain. Local groups are not evaluated.
- Comma separated list of groups that are explicitly denied access. This applies only to groups within this SSSD domain. Local groups are not evaluated.
The following example assumes that SSSD is correctly configured and example.com is one of the domains in the [sssd] section. This examples shows only the simple access provider-specific options.
[domain/example.com] access_provider = simple simple_allow_users = user1, user2
The SSSD upstream - http://fedorahosted.org/sssd
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:34:00 GMT, December 24, 2015