XLSCLIENTSSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: xlsclients 1.0.1
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMExlsclients - list client applications running on a display
SYNOPSISxlsclients [-display displayname] [-a] [-l] [-m maxcmdlen]
- -display displayname
- This option specifies the X server to contact.
- This option indicates that clients on all screens should be listed. By default, only those clients on the default screen are listed.
- List in long format, giving the window name, icon name, and class hints in addition to the machine name and command string shown in the default format.
- -m maxcmdlen
- This option specifies the maximum number of characters in a command to print out. The default is 10000.
- To get the default host, display number, and screen.
SEE ALSOX(7), xwininfo(1), xprop(1)
AUTHORJim Fulton, MIT X Consortium
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:12 GMT, December 24, 2015