syndaemonSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: xf86-input-synaptics 1.4.1
Index Return to Main Contents
- -i <idle-time>
- How many seconds to wait after the last key press before enabling the touchpad. (default is 2.0s).
- Start as a daemon, ie in the background.
- -p <pid-file>
- Create a pid file with the specified filename. A pid file will only be created if the program is started in daemon mode.
- Only disable tapping and scrolling, not mouse movements, in response to keyboard activity.
- Ignore modifier keys when monitoring keyboard activity.
- Like -k but also ignore Modifier+Key combos.
- Use the XRecord extension for detecting keyboard activity instead of polling the keyboard state.
- Use a shared memory area to enable/disable the touchpad instead of device properties. WARNING: The SHM mechanism is not secure if you are in an untrusted multiuser environment. All local users can change the parameters at any time. This option requires the driver Option "SHMConfig" to be enabled.
- Specifies the X server to contact.
Peter Osterlund <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- This man page was written by Mattia Dongili <email@example.com>
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:11 GMT, December 24, 2015