REPORT\-CLISection: LIBREPORT MANUAL (1)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEreport-cli - Work with ABRT dump directories from command line.
report-cli [-vsp] -L[PREFIX] [DUMP_DIR]
report-cli [-vsp] -e EVENT DUMP_DIR
report-cli [-vsp] -a[y] DUMP_DIR
report-cli [-vsp] -c[y] DUMP_DIR
report-cli is a command line tool that manages application crashes and other problems catched by abrtd daemon, or created by other programs using libreport. It enables access to, manipulation of problem data, and reporting.
- List possible events [which start with PREFIX]
- Run EVENT on DUMP_DIR
- Run analyze event(s) on DUMP_DIR
- Run collect event(s) on DUMP_DIR
- Analyze, collect and report problem data in DUMP_DIR
- Remove DUMP_DIR after reporting
- Noninteractive: doncqt ask questions, assume positive answer to all of them
- With -r: do not run analyzers, run only reporters
- Be verbose
- Log to syslog
- Add program names to log
- Display version and exit
- * ABRT team
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:10 GMT, December 24, 2015