PK\-DEVICE\-REBINDSection: [FIXME: manual] (1)
Updated: 19 August,2009
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEpk-device-rebind - Device software reloader
- pk-device-rebind [--help]
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Show summary of options.
- Show extra debugging information.
- Don't actually poke the hardware, only simulate what would be done.
- Success, the device was reloaded
- Failed with miscellaneous internal error.
- Arguments incorrect.
- Failed to write to device.
packagekitd (1). udev(1).
This manual page was written by Richard Hughes email@example.com.
Copyright © 2009 Richard Hughes
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:09 GMT, December 24, 2015