NautilusSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: 24 May 2004
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEnautilus - the GNOME File Manager
SYNOPSISnautilus [options] URIs...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the nautilus command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
OPTIONSNautilus follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Open a browser window.
- Perform a quick set of self-check tests.
- Create the initial window with the given geometry.
- Only create windows for explicitly specified URIs.
- Do not manage the desktop --- ignore the preference set in the preferences dialog.
- Quit Nautilus.
- Show a summary of options.
- Show Nautilus' version.
- Other standard GNOME options not listed here are also supported.
SEE ALSONautilus documentation can be found from the "Help" menu, or by pressing the F1 key. Nautilus also has a website at http://www.gnome.org/projects/nautilus/
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Takuo KITAME <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Dafydd Harries <email@example.com> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:06 GMT, December 24, 2015