CALLGRIND ANNOTATESection: Release 3.6.0 (1)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEcallgrind_annotate - post-processing tool for the Callgrind
- callgrind_annotate [options] [callgrind-out-file [source-files...]]
- Show summary of options.
- Show version of callgrind_annotate.
--show=A,B,C [default: all]
- Only show figures for events A,B,C.
- Sort columns by events A,B,C [event column order].
--threshold=<0--100> [default: 99%]
- Percentage of counts (of primary sort event) we are interested in.
--auto=<yes|no> [default: no]
- Annotate all source files containing functions that helped reach the event count threshold.
--context=N [default: 8]
- Print N lines of context before and after annotated lines.
--inclusive=<yes|no> [default: no]
- Add subroutine costs to functions calls.
--tree=<none|caller|calling|both> [default: none]
- Print for each function their callers, the called functions or both.
- Add dir to the list of directories to search for source files.
Josef Weidendorfer <Josef.Weidendorfer@gmx.de>.
This manual page was written by Philipp Frauenfelder <email@example.com>.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:02 GMT, December 24, 2015